Process of Our Dazzling Doodles!
The Big Decision
Once you have decided that you are ready for a puppy and that one of Our Dazzling Doodle puppies is right for you (apply here).
Next, after we have received your application we will review and usually get back with you within 24 hours. If we agree that you and your family will be the right fit then your next step will be to submit a $500 deposit (non-refundable). Once we have received payment then we will reserve the puppy agreed upon. The ($500) deposit will go towards the purchase price.
It’s important that you are prepared to welcome home your new family member. Below are a list of things that we like to use for our dogs/puppies.
We do believe there are many good brands of food available and we also believe some works better for certain dogs/puppies then others. The brand that has worked great for us and this is what your new puppy will be started on is (From Puppy Food. Blue or Pink bag depending on puppy’s size) We highly recommend that you continue feeding this brand and then switch to adult at 6-12 month old depending on your puppy’s size.
Things we recommend
- DocRoy’s GI Synbiotics/Probiotics- Available at Revival Animal Health or Amazon
- Slicker Brush- Available on Amazon & Chewy.com
- Fresh ‘n Clean Shampoo- Available on Amazon & Chewy.com
- Lg Crate with divider- Available on Amazon & Chewy.com
- Snuggle puppy- Available on Amazon
- Fromm Puppy Food ( Blue or Pink bag depending on puppy’s size) Available on Amazon.
Puppies can go home at eight weeks old or soon after. We will provide you with pickup dates available. Puppies will go home with his/her littermate scented blanket, 2 yr genetic health guarantee-puppy contract (view contract), health record, copy of vet check and CKC registration application (if applicable). Your new puppy will have his/her first set of shots, up-to-date dewormings and microchipped. We recommend to schedule a vet visit within seven days after you brought your puppy home. We highly recommend to stay away from pet stores, public potty areas, dog parks etc… until the shots are completed or until your vet gives you the okay. Things to bring along when picking up the puppy for your ride home as this will be a new adventure for your new puppy. (Paper towels-blanket-passenger if possible to hold/supervise the puppy on the ride home).
- We accept PayPal, Venmo or cash.
- A 3% transaction fee is added to all PayPal transactions.
- Ohio state sales tax (6.5%) is added to remaining balance if the puppy is picked up in Ohio.
- Remaining balance is due on day of pick up. If the puppy is being delivered then the remaining balance is due 48 hours prior to departure.
We do have a few options for delivery/shipping your new puppy:
- – If you’re able to fly to our airport we would be happy to meet you there with your puppy (no charge) (Canton-Akron Airport) or (Cleveland Airport) Ohio.
- – The ground delivery service does home delivery service or an agreed meeting place and most times only up to 6 hours from our home and occasionally 8 hours depending on your location. $175 for the first two hours and then $50 per hour up to 6 hours.
- – Sky nanny flys the puppy with her in the cabin from our airport and then you meet her at your airport. Or you hire your own nanny and we can meet her at our airport (Canton-Akron) or (Cleveland) Ohio.
- – Depending on our schedule we’re most times able to drive up to an hour from our home (no charge) to meet you with the puppy.
- – We can ship through cargo to most major Airports. The cost for this is $499.00 Our puppy delivery service will coordinate the flight and will be in contact with you with the flight details.
Some flights may be limited due to COVID but are usually available to most major airports.
After pickup or delivery
We love staying in touch with the new puppy owner. Please keep us updated on how your puppy is doing and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you have.